My Pluralsight course about ASP.NET Core 2 is one of the most popular courses I have. Many people have already watched it and I'm thrilled about the very positive feedback I'm getting about it. There is 2.x in the title so the intention of the course is that I'm updating it as ASP.NET Core minor versions come out. Since the course was created when 2.0 was released I have now updated it to reflect version 2.1. Maybe you're thinking: that's a bit late. Well I finished the updates about 4 weeks ago (I'm writing this on 20 July). During these 4 weeks I've been busy getting Pluralsight to publish the updates. I'm told the team...
Here are some upcoming public events I'll speak at. If you'd like a private event around one of these topics please contact me
- Pluralsight Live: 28 August, Salt Lake City — Understanding Modern Cloud Architecture
- MCT Global Summit: 22 October, Bruehl Germany — ASP.NET Core Security
- Update Conference: 22 November, Prague — ASP.NET Core Security + SignalR
- DotNet Conference: 28 November, Cologne Germany — ASP.NET Core Security
Don't have Pluralsight? Apply here to watch my courses below and many others for free!
- Getting Started with ASP.NET Core SignalR
- A Practical Start with React
- Understanding ASP.NET Core 2.x
- Getting Started with ES2017/ES8
- Scaling Applications with Microservices and NServiceBus 6
- Understanding ASP.NET Core Security
- A Practical Start with TypeScript
- Scaling Applications with Microservices, MassTransit and RabbitMQ
- Scaling Applications with Microservices and NServiceBus 5
- Introduction to Graph Databases and Neo4j
- Creating Mobile Apps: Native, Hybrid or Cross Platform?